Hi, thank you for visiting my page:)
I’m a M.S student, working with Prof. Myeongjae Jeon in OMNIA lab.
My research interest is continual learning, avoiding catastropic forgetting during training with new data and leveraging episodic memory efficiently under various scenarios. I’m also interested in resource-effcient deep learning inference & training. Please feel free to email me, if you have any question.
- M.S in Computer Science and Engineering, UNIST, Ulsan, Korea. (2020/03-)
- B.S in Computer Engineering, Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea. (2015/03-2020/02)
- B.S in Physics, Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea. (2015/03-2020/02)
- M.S. student in OMNIA, UNIST (2020/01-)
- Google Women Techmakers Scholar, Google (2019)
- Intern in Artificial Intelligence Research Laboratory, ETRI (2019/05-2019/08)
- Intern in Visual Communication Laboratory, PKNU (2018/09-2019/12)
Continual Learning, Online Learning, Memory Management, Federated Learning, System for Machine Learning
- 이수비, 정치윤, “동적 시간 왜곡(DTW)을 이용한 오토인코더 기반 청각치환 방법의 사용자 학습 가능성 검증”, 한국멀티미디어학회 추계 학술대회, 2019